Relationship with participant
Parent/Guardian Phone Number
Partent/Guardian, AGREES to my/our participation in Skechers Virtual Sports Park – Virtual Challenge.
My Parent/Guardian have read the Rules and Regulations and allow me/us to participate in Skechers Virtual Sports Park – Virtual Challenge and shall not hold the Organiser, their sponsors, appointed officials or staff responsible for any mishaps injury or loss of life whatsoever that may occur in the course of, or as a result of my/our participants in the event.
ZIP / Postal Code
Rules and Regulations
1. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organisers to ensure the participants' safety, participants agree to partake in this event at their own risks and the organisers, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise, howsoever arising.
2. Completion of the registration form is an indication of the participants' agreement to abide by the Rules & Regulations of the Skechers Virtual Sports Park; Virtual Challenge.
3. The Organisers reserve the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Skechers Virtual Sports Park; Virtual Challenge for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising and publicity purpose.
4. The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
5. Any dispute arising from participation in Skechers Virtual Sports Park; Virtual Challenge shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Singapore under the law of the Singapore Arbitration Court.
6. The Organisers reserve the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
7. Registration for the event is open to all participants, however, participants below the age of 18 years (in 2020) are required to complete and submit the indemnity form found on the registration page. Participants who fail to submit the indemnity form will not be allowed to participate in the event.
8. The Organisers shall not be held responsible for any dispute arising from incomplete registration details. 9. There will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually take part in the Skechers Virtual Sports Park; Virtual Challenge.
10. All participants must register online through the registration portal. Magken Pte Ltd is an official payment vendor whom collects the registration fees on behalf of Skechers Virtual Challenge’s organiser.
11. Registration is based on a first-come first-serve basis unless otherwise stated.
SUBMISSION OF RESULTS
12. Please ensure that the required details are indicated in your submitted result screenshot.
1) Date of your activity,
2) Duration Timing of your activity and
3) Total Distance clocked for your activity.
Any missing details may render your submission to be invalid and ineligible for the entitlement.
13. All participants should upload their results via their own account personally.
14. There will be no submission of results after the stipulated upload cut-off date. No appeal shall be entertained. Do plan your time accordingly.
15. You can complete the race in a single time or in a combination of multiple times accumulated during the qualifying period as indicated in the criteria for each category.
16. You can upload and submit your results as many times as you wish at any time and frequency you prefer during the event period.
18. Awards will only be issued when you have completed the online race based on the criteria. The race pack will be mailed to the corresponding address provided during registration upon completion of the race. The entitlements will be posted within 5-14 business day after the challenge period ends.
19. The Organisers reserve the right to replace any entitlement with products of similar value without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
20. As the event T-shirts have been pre-ordered, change in sizes during collection is strictly NOT allowed. Participants must adhere to the event T-shirt sizes that they have registered for.
21. Where the Event would be adversely affected by conditions beyond the Organisers’ reasonable control such as the outbreak of MERS, H1N1, COVID-19, etc. (based on MOH’s advisory), or haze (where the air quality pollutant standards index rises above the acceptable PM2.5 readings or based on NEA’s advisory), the Organisers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the virtual challenge without any prior notification. In any case, participants will still be entitled to their race pack entitlements, however, the registration fees are strictly non-refundable and non-transferrable.
SAFETY AND MEDICAL
22. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the virtual challenge.
23. Participants are advised against the consumption of alcohol or stimulants or any kind of drugs within 24 hours before going for run/cycle.
24. The Organisers’ will not be liable for any injuries or accidents experienced during the course of the run/cycle. Exercise vigilant when it comes to traffic, weather, or other conditions while taking part in our online race.
Waiver and Indemnity (Adult 21 years old and above)
In this Release and Waiver, "I, me, my" refers to the Participant. In consideration of the acceptance of my registration in the Event:
1. I confirm that I have read and understood the SKECHERS Virtual Sports Park Terms and Conditions and agree that all of the terms and conditions set out therein and herein apply to my participation in the Event, and I agree to abide by all such terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
2. I declare that the decision to take part in the Event is entirely my own decision, and I fully understand and acknowledge all risks associated with my participation in the Event, including but not limited to loss of life and/or any injury (including permanent injury), and accept full responsibility for such risks.
3. I declare as a condition of entry into the Event that:
(i) I have undertaken appropriate and sufficient training for the Event;
(ii) I am not aware of any physical disability, injury, illness or other medical condition that may affect my safety or physical well-being, or cause or result in injury or death during or as a consequence of participating in the Event;
(iii) I am medically and physically fit to participate in the Event; and
(iv) The above declarations, representations, and warranties are true and accurate, and I have provided true, accurate, current and complete information about myself in the registration form, and I agree to maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
4. I declare and agree on my own behalf and on behalf of my heirs, executors and administrators that to the maximum extent permitted by law, I hereby waive, release and discharge the Organiser, its sponsors, its appointed officials, its employees and board members, its contractors and agents, volunteer, and medical and paramedical personnel ("Event Personnel"), from and against any and all demands, claims, suit, legal proceedings, right or cause of action, howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, or otherwise (including without limitation, negligence, or breach of statute) that may arise out of or in connection with my participation in the Event (including my death or injury and/or any damage or loss that I may suffer, sustain or incur as a result of my participation in the Event). This waiver and release is binding on my heirs, executors and administrators, and my assigns and personal representatives, and may be pleaded as a bar to any action, claim, demand, suit or legal proceedings.
5. I, my heirs, executors and administrators, my assigns and personal representatives agree to hold harmless the Event Personnel harmless and indemnify each of the Event Personnel from and against any and all losses, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis), claims, damage and expenses whatsoever which any of them may incur (directly or indirectly) as a result of my breach of any of the Event Terms and Conditions.
6. I agree that the Organiser or its appointed vendor(s) may send to me communications, notices, marketing, advertising and promotional information by post, email, sms or through other forms of communication. If the Participant is under the age of 21 years, I declare that I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor Participant, and I make all declarations, consents, agreements and undertakings above for myself as the parent or legal guardian of the minor Participant, and on behalf of the minor Participant, his/her heirs, executors and administrators, assigns and personal representatives.
I have read and agree to the Rules and Regulation and the Waiver and Indemnity as set out above.
Please use the form below to send us you enquiries.
By submitting my information, I agree that Esprimo Pte Ltd may contact me for the purpose of this enquiry.