What is Skechers Virtual Sports Park about?
Through Virtual Sports Park, participants/viewers can engage in various activities such as Zumba, Fitness Workout, Tai Chi, and other activities that promote a healthy and active lifestyle for all ages. It also features a race segment for participants to challenge themselves to complete 25km, 75km, 150km within 60days, with the choice of cycling and/or running.
Are the workout session (e.g. Zumba, Yoga, Tai Chi) free?
Yes! All are welcomed to participate in the workout sessions that are available in the Skechers Virtual Sports Park!
Do I have to join the workout session to register for the virtual challenge?
Nope. The workout sessions and virtual challenge are two separate entity.
What is the schedule for the workout sessions?
Yoga session will be held LIVE at 1700 hours every Sunday!
Tai Chi, Zumba and fitness workout session refreshes every week!
Where/How to register for the Virtual Challenge?
You can click on the “START” gantry located on the race site map. Enter the required information and your mailing address, select a distance category, confirm the details of your order and finally, complete the payment via the options available to you. Now, you’re registered and ready to go!
How to submit my workout?
Go to your “My Account” and Log in with your details. Click “Submit My Result”, fill in the information needed in the form and click ‘Submit’.
Registration ID can be found in the confirmation slip sent to your registered email address.
Can I run/cycle before the race period?
No, you are required to run and submit your results within the race period stated only. We are unable to accept early or late submissions.
What is the approved GPS-based app?
All GPS-based apps, running gadgets (e.g. Garmin watches) and indoor bikes are accepted.
Any running apps, running gadgets, smartwatches and indoor treadmills can be used if the screenshot of your result can capture the date, distance and timing of your activity.
E.g: Nike+ Run Club, Strava, Garmin Connect, MapMyRun, Runkeeper, Endomondo, Runtastic and others.
Can I use a treadmill or Indoor bikes?
Yes! Please submit a photo of your treadmill dashboard with the following information:
1. Distance (in KM)
Can I walk or hike?
Yes, as long as you track your run, walk or hike with a GPS-based app.
Can I combine my workout with both running and cycling data?
Yes, you can choose to run and/or cycle to hit complete your challenge. E.g. Cycle 100 km and run 50 km for the 150 km category.
Can i change my t-shirt size after i register?
Size selection is made during registration. No exchange can be made once registration is completed.
When will the finisher entitlement be delivered?
The entitlements will be posted within 5-14 business day after the challenge period ends.
Where can i view my results?
Go to your “My Account and go to “View Stats”.
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact No: 9720 3229
The hotline operates from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday to Friday, excluding eve of public holidays and public holidays.
1. Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organisers to ensure the participants’ safety, participants agree to partake in this event at their risks and the organisers, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise, howsoever arising.
2. Completion of the registration form is an indication of the participants’ agreement to abide by the Rules & Regulations of the Skechers Virtual Sports Park; Virtual Challenge.
3. The Organisers reserve the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Skechers Virtual Sports Park; Virtual Challenge for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising and publicity purpose.
4. The Organisers reserve the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
5. Any dispute arising from participation in Skechers Virtual Sports Park; Virtual Challenge shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Singapore under the law of the Singapore Arbitration Court.
6. The Organisers reserve the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
7. Registration for the event is open to all participants, however, participants below the age of 18 years (in 2020) are required to complete the indemnity form found on the registration page. Participants who fail to submit the indemnity form will not be allowed to participate in the event.
8. The Organisers shall not be held responsible for any dispute arising from incomplete registration details.
9. There will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually take part in the Skechers Virtual Challenge.
10. Registration is based on a first-come-first-serve basis unless otherwise stated. All participants must register online through the registration portal.
12. Please ensure that the required details are indicated in your submitted result screenshot.
1) Date of your activity,
2) Duration Timing of your activity and
3) Total Distance clocked for your activity.
Any missing details may render your submission to be invalid and ineligible for the entitlement.
13. All participants should upload their results via their account personally.
14. There will be no submission of results after the stipulated upload cut-off date. No appeal shall be entertained. Do plan your time accordingly.
15. You can complete the race in a single time or in a combination of multiple times accumulated during the qualifying period as indicated in the criteria for each category.
16. You can upload and submit your results as many times as you wish at any time and frequency you prefer during the event period.
17. Awards will only be issued when you have completed the online race based on the criteria. The race pack will be mailed to the corresponding address provided during registration upon completion of the race. The entitlements will be posted within 5-14 business day after the challenge period ends.
18. The Organisers reserve the right to replace any entitlement with products of similar value without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
19. As the event T-shirts have been pre-ordered, change in sizes is strictly NOT allowed. Participants must adhere to the event T-shirt sizes that they have registered for.
22. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner before registration and before the virtual challenge.
23. Participants are advised against the consumption of alcohol or stimulants or any kind of drugs within 24 hours before going for run/cycle.
24. The Organisers’ will not be liable for any injuries or accidents experienced during the run/cycle. Exercise vigilant when it comes to traffic, weather, or other conditions while taking part in our online race.